Ten Things I Can Do for You
1. Clarify purpose, genre, message, potential readers and publication plans.
2. Create an outline. Keep you on track through email, phone consults and progress reports.
3. Assure your writing aligns with readers' interests and reading level.
4. Suggest books in the same genre that will help you improve your writing skills.
5. Revise, re-write and organize drafts.
6. Fact check and add notes to clarify or amplify text for reader.
7. Gather information to add color and context to text. Write descriptions and dialogue.
8, Translate ideas into stories.
9. Identify literary agents open to receive submissions in your genre.
10. Encourage creativity and joy in writing.